The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Interesting

I agree to an extent. To make my argument simple "you can't blame food for making you fat". People are different and have different priorities in life. What makes you happy may not make somebody else happy. Some People feel a need to become great and historically revered. Others will be quite content not accomplishing anything. I personally love video games and wish to create them 1 day. Why? Because I feel they are an omnipotent medium for art. if not, then the gateway to it. Musicians, Concept artist, and writers! Actors, Programmers, and Everyone in between! All of them conspiring to create a single experience. We dont just watch or read video games. We become a part of them. If i choose to spend a couple hours to live the tale of a reincarnated Egyptian god in the year 3055 rather than go to a friends wedding, then so be it. That must mean that this friend isnt all that important to me.

I personally do not like the idea of consistently spending more than 40% of the day playing a video game, but people do it to for fill some desire. Life is quite boring, redundant and trivial for most of us. We all want to live in a vivid and ever changing world that effects us directly. To feel like there is some true adventures still left out there in the world. To achieve something on Xbox or pass 3rd grade is regardless, still an achievement. Some people spend most of there time watching sports, or developing weapons to kill, or physical training, or selling drugs. Are they wrong? If i put my family aside to go help needy people in poor countries, does that make me bad? Whether Yay or Nay, who is the judge of that? Society? The figure who wants women to be twigs, and swear every person should have great looks or be funny and should have nice cars and big houses? God? Who i believe put us on this earth to enjoy its fruits, regardless of that fruits name? No, we, ourselves as individuals are the judge of our actions (and God wants we are done here lol) If somebody doesnt feel fulfilled by playing games, they probably won't. If somebody likes running marathons, they probably would do it a lot. We are free to do as we please. (though with good or bad consequences)

I do appreciate your attempt to help people. But that is a cliched help. 5/10 for message and animation. 3/5 because i just don't agree 100%.

ICOK - Modern Lolfare ICOK - Modern Lolfare

I must have...

...broke my funny bone, but i found this to be the least be funny. sure, it seems much effort was put into it... but sadly, just not funny. im sorry.

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Good stuff

It was creepy in an odd way. I liked how the "boys" (because i dont know what else to call them) had different personalities and responded to the situation in different ways. Just kinda wierd when 1 of them isn't in touch with his "good idea, bad idea" and leaves the flash in whirlpool of strange.

Intro was nice. Coming in from the silly imaginary vehicle collision that suddenly made since when the viewer realizes its just kids in a sandbox. Clever, yet even more commendable when the audience also realizes you've set the unorthodox tone of the film that maintains a pungent level of strange throughout...

...And not a "Jee! why do my shoelaces keep coming undone?" strange either.

Fight4312 Part 1 Fight4312 Part 1

simply

silly

Life with Navi Life with Navi

Originality?

How did this flash manage to get front page? There are already 20+ flashes out there that have the annoying navi joke. 5 of those were popular. So what on earth makes anyone enjoy seeing a flash dedicated to that one friggen joke? is there nothing else to make fun of in Orcarina of time? Nice animation and drawing, just... the joke is so worn out, it reminds me of my Xgirlfriend.

ArtistGamerGal responds:

its me. your exgirlfriend >:D

the pink couch club the pink couch club

omgogmogmogkgomogm

Most compelling storyline EVERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!11!! moe powa 2 yuh

b dot swf b dot swf

Sheerly Incredible!

The animation is so smooth. I'm totally sick of the clock day retard fest, and was just about to put my private parts into toaster but then i saw this!! I dont get the plot though. I think its a bit strange for the guy with the hat to do that. ANd what did the pc router have to do with anything? I think that and the snowboarding scene through me off the m ost.

Bunnykill 4 Bunnykill 4

It was pretty awesome

Im not sure why, but i wanted tha white bunny and pink bunny to die so bad. But, as soon as the stupid pink bunny dies, the white bunny goes and starts hacking. God Modeing is not acceptable. I mean... what kinda asshole goes and destroys somebody's peaceful dojo? They were brewing up a nice and cute army of shinobi no usagi!! I would have been the black rabbit to just whip out a gun and shot that white bunny down and raped the pink one. But knowing the culture of "main character" and "hereoes", im sure he would have deflected my bullets with his sword and did a jackie chan off my face... 5/5

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Newgrounds...

I could have sworn it said "A Dick walks into a bar..." when i clicked the flash. Just goes to show what i expect out of Newgrounds.... Even worse, it shows what im looking for lol

Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

BOOYAH!

Lol! aside from just being funny, it was pretty erotic. You are damn good at this. I didnt know teen titans still had fans. Ive seen your previous works, and im seeing improvement in both visual quality, precision of style, and good writing/script.