time for a good review
the game is nice. yes its short, yes there is nothing that really stands out, but, it is a nice game. Maybe some more attack moves and characters, and bam, u got a great game. dont give up, dont lose hope. But if u are done with it, so be it. good luck.
Completed it with out a walkthrough...
except for stage 3 with the mouse thing. I never could figure it out. I mean, most people wouldnt think that the mouse became an a platform itself, nor would most people play with both the mouse and arrows... that one was a bit too far fetched to be a challenge. More like a brick wall and a note attacted saying "Hello" as a clue... but after that, the remaining two for easy. especially level 2. That one could have been used earlier. It was too obvious. good job though. also, i think alot of the earlier puzzles were a bit glitchy. like some where the power switch to the electric panels. one could just slightly tap it and just kill themselves to get through the puzzle without actually doing what u were supposed to do.
Well, it took a moment to figure out what to do. I thought the creatures on the planet needed the saving... though i finally figured out that it was the planet itself. THat should be a clue for those who don't know what to do. I completed the game in one sitting. I loved the gravity effects. A definitly original game. However i would have liked it more if there was more functionality to the puzzles. Like, maybe something more than just swinging ur self on objects to cause things to happen. Maybe a sequel where comunication with the inhabitants were more intune than them telling u their emotions. Like the planet symbolizing parents and all the children around them, most of which that dont want to go back "home". At first i thought i needed to aid the 2 headed rock that walked around. The music completion as planets were saved was interesting also. Good work. 9/10 for the great physics and music and solid, fresh concept. 3/5 for the sake that I had to stumble across the solutions to puzzles rather than knowingly solve the issue. Like the water planet.
I sat here for hours trying to beat it on easy, and i just did. boy that last level in the human place was fricken ridiculous. I had like omega defense set up and it failed completely on one side and a swarm made it all the way to the entrance of my base. luckly my last inch line of defense held up enough to take them down. This game has a few problems that i would like seen fixed in a sequel.
1. Simply using the first 3 and last lairs plus spikes is enough to beat this. Maybe some better classes that wouldnt be slightly more beafed up versions of another. Also, why would a giant hole in the ground need a recharge time?
2. the level with the two lanes for the heroes and the treasure all over the place, was a bit frusterating to even beat. Lets not talk about actually trying to open the chests. And remember, i played though on easy.
3. We can dig out walls, but i would like to see the ability to make them too.
4. The music was variety-less and got a bit aggrivating.
5. I like the whole defense thing, but it would be nice to see a bit of offense other than camping tons of goblins outside of the hero spawn point. Maybe in a sequel, have the dark lord (or whoever) go after other countries and defend against them or something, so there would be of offense and defense.
OH! btw, FUCK TEASER GAMES! would be 10/10 if it was full, but it would be 1/10 if it didn't keep me from being bored for a couple hours.
was it just me
or was there an error on the second puzzle? it was like the stuff was invisible on both sides that i was supposed to change. only way i could find em was to blindly click around. Nice stuff though. ill try again later when my finger isnt soar from trying to click every pixel...
you are totally
insane? how about making osmething that is random however makes sense? might have a nice series to build on...
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.