MegaMan 3 title RMX MegaMan 3 title RMX

Your high score is based...

... on the fact that i am serious megaman Fan, and this song was pretty nice. However some of the synthes you had, just werent lively enough to me. Your strings/pad running at the intro was hollow as ever, The main instrument which sounds like a guitar, seems more like a cross between a guitar and a light saw. I think either one would have been a decent choice, not a mix. Though i dont kno if that was intentional. Good job otherwise.

Sonic Remix - Flying Battery Sonic Remix - Flying Battery

decent

Intro was hot for what might be concidered an actual remix, but i find this to be more like just a remake. Why do i say this? Well, it sounds like you imported a midi into FL studio, replaced the tracks with synth, altered the drum patterns a bit, and add a bit of your own touch. Honestly, I listen and i ask my self "why listen to this when i can just listen to the original?"

Madness revived Madness revived

Was pretty good

My only complaint is the Use of DrillNB like that. I used Duda in my submission, but it wasn't so blatant ya know? I htink its best to "cover" or "hide" the use of a drumloop. Though atleast u sliced it up a bit.

It still felt like it lacked flavor though. Nothing really stood out except the Slayer. The other sytrus u have going in the back with dark buzz going sounds okay... I dunno. Think there couldve been more variation to it.

e991e responds:

yeah, i kinda see what you mean.
Thanks for the review!

Diary of a Mad Black Man Diary of a Mad Black Man

SO SICK

DISGUSTINGLY SICK BEAT MAN! INSPIRED ME SERIOUSLY! loved the intro also. great skill u got there.

Blizzard Buffalo Blizzard Buffalo

Almost perfect

I personally didn't like that lead saw of sorts. the rest was nice. though the kick flow kinda lost me during the breakdown. excellent. I think im gonna go remix some megaman music now.