The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Interesting

I agree to an extent. To make my argument simple "you can't blame food for making you fat". People are different and have different priorities in life. What makes you happy may not make somebody else happy. Some People feel a need to become great and historically revered. Others will be quite content not accomplishing anything. I personally love video games and wish to create them 1 day. Why? Because I feel they are an omnipotent medium for art. if not, then the gateway to it. Musicians, Concept artist, and writers! Actors, Programmers, and Everyone in between! All of them conspiring to create a single experience. We dont just watch or read video games. We become a part of them. If i choose to spend a couple hours to live the tale of a reincarnated Egyptian god in the year 3055 rather than go to a friends wedding, then so be it. That must mean that this friend isnt all that important to me.

I personally do not like the idea of consistently spending more than 40% of the day playing a video game, but people do it to for fill some desire. Life is quite boring, redundant and trivial for most of us. We all want to live in a vivid and ever changing world that effects us directly. To feel like there is some true adventures still left out there in the world. To achieve something on Xbox or pass 3rd grade is regardless, still an achievement. Some people spend most of there time watching sports, or developing weapons to kill, or physical training, or selling drugs. Are they wrong? If i put my family aside to go help needy people in poor countries, does that make me bad? Whether Yay or Nay, who is the judge of that? Society? The figure who wants women to be twigs, and swear every person should have great looks or be funny and should have nice cars and big houses? God? Who i believe put us on this earth to enjoy its fruits, regardless of that fruits name? No, we, ourselves as individuals are the judge of our actions (and God wants we are done here lol) If somebody doesnt feel fulfilled by playing games, they probably won't. If somebody likes running marathons, they probably would do it a lot. We are free to do as we please. (though with good or bad consequences)

I do appreciate your attempt to help people. But that is a cliched help. 5/10 for message and animation. 3/5 because i just don't agree 100%.

ICOK - Modern Lolfare ICOK - Modern Lolfare

I must have...

...broke my funny bone, but i found this to be the least be funny. sure, it seems much effort was put into it... but sadly, just not funny. im sorry.

Grumatorium Grumatorium

Good stuff

It was creepy in an odd way. I liked how the "boys" (because i dont know what else to call them) had different personalities and responded to the situation in different ways. Just kinda wierd when 1 of them isn't in touch with his "good idea, bad idea" and leaves the flash in whirlpool of strange.

Intro was nice. Coming in from the silly imaginary vehicle collision that suddenly made since when the viewer realizes its just kids in a sandbox. Clever, yet even more commendable when the audience also realizes you've set the unorthodox tone of the film that maintains a pungent level of strange throughout...

...And not a "Jee! why do my shoelaces keep coming undone?" strange either.

GunChest Fighting Game GunChest Fighting Game

time for a good review

the game is nice. yes its short, yes there is nothing that really stands out, but, it is a nice game. Maybe some more attack moves and characters, and bam, u got a great game. dont give up, dont lose hope. But if u are done with it, so be it. good luck.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Completed it with out a walkthrough...

except for stage 3 with the mouse thing. I never could figure it out. I mean, most people wouldnt think that the mouse became an a platform itself, nor would most people play with both the mouse and arrows... that one was a bit too far fetched to be a challenge. More like a brick wall and a note attacted saying "Hello" as a clue... but after that, the remaining two for easy. especially level 2. That one could have been used earlier. It was too obvious. good job though. also, i think alot of the earlier puzzles were a bit glitchy. like some where the power switch to the electric panels. one could just slightly tap it and just kill themselves to get through the puzzle without actually doing what u were supposed to do.

Aether Aether

Entertaining

Well, it took a moment to figure out what to do. I thought the creatures on the planet needed the saving... though i finally figured out that it was the planet itself. THat should be a clue for those who don't know what to do. I completed the game in one sitting. I loved the gravity effects. A definitly original game. However i would have liked it more if there was more functionality to the puzzles. Like, maybe something more than just swinging ur self on objects to cause things to happen. Maybe a sequel where comunication with the inhabitants were more intune than them telling u their emotions. Like the planet symbolizing parents and all the children around them, most of which that dont want to go back "home". At first i thought i needed to aid the 2 headed rock that walked around. The music completion as planets were saved was interesting also. Good work. 9/10 for the great physics and music and solid, fresh concept. 3/5 for the sake that I had to stumble across the solutions to puzzles rather than knowingly solve the issue. Like the water planet.

MegaMan 3 title RMX MegaMan 3 title RMX

Your high score is based...

... on the fact that i am serious megaman Fan, and this song was pretty nice. However some of the synthes you had, just werent lively enough to me. Your strings/pad running at the intro was hollow as ever, The main instrument which sounds like a guitar, seems more like a cross between a guitar and a light saw. I think either one would have been a decent choice, not a mix. Though i dont kno if that was intentional. Good job otherwise.

Sonic Remix - Flying Battery Sonic Remix - Flying Battery

decent

Intro was hot for what might be concidered an actual remix, but i find this to be more like just a remake. Why do i say this? Well, it sounds like you imported a midi into FL studio, replaced the tracks with synth, altered the drum patterns a bit, and add a bit of your own touch. Honestly, I listen and i ask my self "why listen to this when i can just listen to the original?"

Madness revived Madness revived

Was pretty good

My only complaint is the Use of DrillNB like that. I used Duda in my submission, but it wasn't so blatant ya know? I htink its best to "cover" or "hide" the use of a drumloop. Though atleast u sliced it up a bit.

It still felt like it lacked flavor though. Nothing really stood out except the Slayer. The other sytrus u have going in the back with dark buzz going sounds okay... I dunno. Think there couldve been more variation to it.

e991e responds:

yeah, i kinda see what you mean.
Thanks for the review!